Roof Replacement Payment Plans
Make Payments On Your New Roof
Unsightly cracks and ongoing leaks are just a couple of signs that you may need your roof replaced. When minor fixes aren’t cutting it anymore, trust our team to provide roof replacement services you can count on. But what if you’re having trouble paying for your roof, or you need to set up a payment plan? Honest Abe Roofing offers various roof replacement payment options to make getting your roof replaced an actuality.
We offer repayment plans that include:
- Monthly Installments – We can work directly with you to alleviate the financial stress of purchasing a new roof by offering monthly installments. This financing alternative can be a simple way to avoid credit cards, loans, and interest payments incurred over time. Speak to one of our customer care representatives at your local Honest Abe Roofing office to get more information.
- Same-as-cash 0% financing – This payment plan offers a deferred interest period, meaning you can get your roof installed, have it financed through our third-party partner, and pay no interest for at least 12 months. Same-as-cash financing can be an excellent alternative for customers saving up to pay off a new roof before the zero interest duration lapses.
- Long-term, low-payment options – Financing your roof replacement with a long-term loan offering low monthly payments could be ideal for your situation. Many customers choose this option knowing they can pay for a new roof over time without accruing a lot of interest over the life of the loan.
- Subprime credit lending – A subprime credit score typically falls between 580 and 619. While this range isn’t terrible, lenders consider individuals with these credit scores a risk, making it difficult to get approved for roof replacement financing. Fortunately, we work with lenders to offer sufficient financing options so that you can get your new roof without hassle.
These easy payment solutions are available to all customers because we’ve partnered with some of the most well-known companies for home improvement financing. At Honest Abe Roofing, we believe everyone deserves a durable roofing system that will provide protection and stand the test of time. We make it possible with our various payment alternatives and financing options.
We encourage you to fill out a financing application to see if you qualify for one of our many payment programs. One of our courteous and professional Freedom Financing advisors is standing by to answer any questions and help you get your roof replaced today.
Commonly Ask Question About How to Finance Roof Replacement Services
Are you considering replacing your decade’s old roof, but you have a few unanswered questions regarding financing? Not to worry! We have worked with hundreds of customers who needed financing to purchase a roof replacement and require more information about available payment options. We are always happy to answer your questions, but we know you don’t always have time to give us a call, so we’ve compiled a list of commonly asked questions to help expedite the process for you.
Can I finance my new roof?
Absolutely! We offer various payment plans regardless of the material used or the duration of your roof replacement installation. We can partner with you and set you up with the right financing option for your needs.
Do I have to put down a down payment, and how much is it?
Depending on the payment plan you choose, we may require an initial down payment that will go toward the cost of your roof replacement. We recommend finding your nearest location and speaking with our experts directly to determine how much that may be.
Can I make payments on a new roof?
Yes, we offer various payment plans to get you a much-needed roof replacement without worrying if you can afford it. You’ll need to fill out an application and speak with one of our representatives to get customized information about the payment plan that’ll suit you.
What goes into the cost of a new roof?
A new roof is a significant financial investment that involves a lot of moving parts. We break down the cost of a roof by itemizing the following:
- Type of material
- Extent of current roof damage
- Weather conditions
- Removal of old roofing system
Pricing will always vary based on the list above, but if you’d like a free roof inspection to find out if you require a roof replacement, find your local office today.
With a variety of financing options that make upgrading your roof easy and affordable, we want to make sure you get an efficient new roof.
Call (844) 298-4100 today to get more roof replacement payment options.