Roof Repair Services
Local Roof Repair Near You
Are you in need of roof repairs? The specialists at Honest Abe Roofing can take care of flashing, drip edges, leaks, and drafty homes to make sure your house is comfortable and protected. We offer roof repair services to mend and maintain all kinds of repair issues. Typically roof repairs are necessary due to either natural causes—such as hail damage or tree limbs falling down during a storm—or prior poor craftsmanship by untrained contractors. Leaky roof repairs are one of our most common requests from our customers.
Reasons why we are a trusted team for residential roof repair:
- 15+ Years of Industry Experience
- Officially Licensed, Product Certified, & Fully Insured
- Quick Turnaround (Many Repairs Completed Same Day)
- Our Quotes Don't Change
- We Don't Deceive to Oversell (We Will Do Repairs When Replacement Isn't Needed)
- High Quality Products (Like Water Resistant Non-Bitumen Synthetic Underlayment)
No matter the cause of your damaged roof, we have the materials, equipment, and expertise necessary to take care of the problem. Our Customer Care Representatives are always available to discuss any comments, questions, or concerns. We also offer free on-site inspections and design consultations.
Schedule Your Roof Repair Services at Honest Abe Roofing Contact Us Today!
When you hire Honest Abe Roofing, you can expect:
- Reliable Roofing Products – Our collection of products (including premium engineered shingles) is of the highest quality to ensure your roof is strong and resistant.
- Roof Installation – We implement advanced methods to properly install each roof. Our methods ensure your roof is fully secure and effectively protecting your home.
- Roof Financing – We offer a variety of roof financing solutions, so you can make monthly payments on your roof.
Roof Repairs That Will Last a Lifetime
Honest Abe Roofing offers each and every client unbeatable guarantees. We do not just sell roofs, we sell the opportunity to Never Roof Again. Your roof will be constructed by certified installers using premium materials, which means it will last for as long as you continue to own the home. In the unlikely event that you do need roof repairs as a result of improper workmanship, we will repair your roof at no charge at all. In the case of an emergency, we are available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, to address any serious issues. As always, you can give us a call to schedule a free roof inspection and roof repair cost estimate.
Specific Repairs for Any Kind of Roof Damage
There are a variety of roofing problems that can plague your roof. You may wake up one morning to find your gutters dumping water all over your gardenias instead of channeling it away from the home. Maybe a tree has come crashing down during a storm so that you have a gaping hole exposing your attic. Perhaps the shingles over your garage weren't installed correctly. Whatever your issue is, our team has seen just about everything.
Here are some other specific issues we have dealt with.
- Attic Ventilation Problems
- Thermal Shrinkage
- Roof Rot (Rotting Decking)
- Ice Dams / Snow Damage / Water Pooling
- Curling or Buckling Shingles
- Missing Shingles
- Damaged or Missing Flashing
- Sagging Roof
Start by calling us for an inspection and we will get your home's roof repaired in no time.
Roof Repair Vs. Replacement: Which One Is Right for You?
The short answer is: Get your roof inspected.
Until a professional has assessed your roof's condition and it's unique problems, it can be hard to give a definitive answer. In the meantime, here are some general principles to consider that may give you an idea about if it's time to replace or if repairs will be sufficient.
- What is the age of your roof? Asphalt roofs tend to last 15 years. They can reach 20 years if things like the weather are gentle.
- Do you have a single leak or multiple leaks? Just one leak might mean there is a small area where shingles have been damaged. But multiple leaks is not a good sign.
- How many shingles have issues? Are you noticing a small patch of damaged missing shingles? Or does it look like most of them have lost granules or are buckling?
- New roofs can help with energy bills. If you are looking for ways to make your home more efficient, improved insulation and a well-designed ventilation system can help.
Honestly,the industry's best guarantees
Low Investment GuaranteePeace of mind knowing you obtained your roof at the lowest investment possible.
No-Risk GuaranteeThe price you are quoted is the price you will pay, guaranteed.
Presidential Accountability GuaranteeShould a manufacturer refuse to honor their warranty, we accept personal responsibility at NO CHARGE.
Invest Once GuaranteeWe will make any necessary repairs free for as long as you live in your home.
Roof Assurance GuaranteeNot completely satisfied after 365 days? We’ll correct the problem or your money back, guaranteed.
our happy customers
"I received my new metal roof today, & you guys have an amazing team! Very friendly, professional, clean, & did the most amazing job. I have nothing negative to say about these guys & im More than happy with my decision in choosing you, & if anybody is needing a new roof i’ll ..."Diane Matchem
"The most Professional Company Ever!! Whatever you decide on they Definitely follow through! Ours was just Roofing, but...they also put on our Siding, New windows, & Doors! This is a Big, Very High 2 Story older home.. They tackled it with Pride, and went Above & Beyond my ..."Susan Walters
"Great crew hard working very polite clean and courteous ,"T English