Roof REplacement Services
Our Roof Replacement Company Will Make the Most of Your Investment
Are you in need of a roof replacement? Honest Abe Roofing wants to protect your home with a reliable roofing system. Our roof installations are high-quality and affordable. Depending on the type of roof replacement, our standard roofs last approximately 15 years, but at Honest Abe, we offer you the opportunity to Never Roof Again. Our Guarantees, Executive Collection of products, Executive Installation Process, and Easy Payment Solutions make us the right roofing professionals for you. We want to be sure you have the perfect roof for your home, which is why we will come to you and conduct a 16-point inspection, discuss our findings with you, and provide you with a new roof cost estimate, all for free. See our roof replacement financing options to learn how you can set up your new roof on monthly payments.
Schedule Your New Roof Installation at Honest Abe Roofing Contact Us Today!
When Is It Time to Replace Your Roof?
There are many telltale signs that it's time to call up a roof specialist to upgrade your home. But the first question to ask is, "How old is your roof?" If you have passed the 20 year mark with an asphalt roof, you may start seeing problems like cracking, balding, curling, or nails sticking out. Worst case scenario, you may have started experiencing leaks or water damage in your attic. This is strong evidence that your roof is well past its prime. Certain other materials can get more longevity. Metal roofs can get 30+ years. Clay roofs can get well beyond 50 years. Slate roofs have a reputation to last over a century. Ultimately, some of the biggest factors determining the lifespan of your roof will usually relate to the following:
- Quality of Installation
- Level of Maintenance Over Time
- Severity of Abuse from Weather Conditions & Storms
- Ongoing Presence of Plants, Animals, or Moisture
Install a Metal roof
Metal roofing is quickly rising in popularity for home improvements. Honest Abe Roofing offers top-notch roofing replacements that are completely reliable and wear-resistant and will make your home look sleek and gorgeous. You can choose from various styles of roofing to find the perfect fit for your home.
We offer metal ForeveRoof™ solutions including:
- Dimensional, Barrel Vault, Shake, and Tile – Each of these metal shingle systems are incredibly durable and built to withstand weather’s worst.
- Standing Seam – These straight-panel, multi-colored shingles offer a refreshing aesthetic for any home. This economical option offers sleek lines and does not have any exposed fasteners.
- Rib – These panels are made of steel and are highly wear-resistant to last a lifetime.
Asphalt Roof Replacement
Asphalt roof installations are among the most common types of new roof installations. With this type of roof, you have the ability to choose from many different designs, patterns, and color options. Our high-quality new asphalt roofs will withstand extreme weather situations without faltering and come with a variety of warranty options for your peace of mind. You can rest easy knowing that with Honest Abe Roofing on your side, your roof is built to last by certified professionals.
What Other Tasks Are Included in Roof Replacement?
Roof replacement involves more than just adding metal sheets or asphalt shingles. Here are some of the different steps (and materials) that are included.
- Inspecting The Roof Deck: After the shingles, tiles, or old metal sheets have been removed, the roof decking should be inspected to determine its condition. (The roof deck is the wooden structure that supports the roof.) Roofers will look for any damage or rot. Some or all of the decking may need to be replaced if it is damaged.
- Installing New Underlayment: The underlayment is an added layer of protection between the decking and shingles that helps protect against moisture or leakage. It is usually made from felt or its a synthetic material.
- Updating Roof Flashing: Flashing is metal that is installed where roofing meets a wall or a roof valley. If your roof flashing is in good shape, it may not need to be updated.
- Installing Drip Edge: A drip edge is the strip of metal along the edge of a roof. It's purpose is to control the flow of water and help prevent it from getting under the shingles or from causing damage to the roof deck.
- Ridge Capping: Special shingles, tiles, or metal sheets have to be installed along the hips or ridges where two angles meet after other roofing is installed.
- Adding Roof Vents: A roof vent is a device that allows air to flow in and out of the attic. It helps regulate the temperature and moisture levels in the attic. Roof vents can be either passive or active. Passive roof vents, such as those that use wind or convection to move air, require no external power source. Active roof vents, on the other hand, use fans or other mechanical means to move air in and out of the attic. Roof vents are typically installed near the peak of the roof.
Honest Abe Roofing can install any kind of residential roof. Learn more about roof installation process by calling us at (844) 298-4100 or by finding a roofer near you.
Low Investment GuaranteePeace of mind knowing you obtained your roof at the lowest investment possible.
No-Risk GuaranteeThe price you are quoted is the price you will pay, guaranteed.
Presidential Accountability GuaranteeShould a manufacturer refuse to honor their warranty, we accept personal responsibility at NO CHARGE.
Invest Once GuaranteeWe will make any necessary repairs free for as long as you live in your home.
Roof Assurance GuaranteeNot completely satisfied after 365 days? We’ll correct the problem or your money back, guaranteed.
our happy customers
"I received my new metal roof today, & you guys have an amazing team! Very friendly, professional, clean, & did the most amazing job. I have nothing negative to say about these guys & im More than happy with my decision in choosing you, & if anybody is needing a new roof i’ll ..."Diane Matchem
"The most Professional Company Ever!! Whatever you decide on they Definitely follow through! Ours was just Roofing, but...they also put on our Siding, New windows, & Doors! This is a Big, Very High 2 Story older home.. They tackled it with Pride, and went Above & Beyond my ..."Susan Walters
"Great crew hard working very polite clean and courteous ,"T English